This year’s sale is once again 100% online, with delivery direct to your customers. In other words, all you have to do is get people to go to a website and order their own! Here is that link. Customers don’t have to be local – FIRG will deliver anywhere in the US for a flat shipping rate. So hit up the grandparents in Massachusetts! The aunt and uncle in Phoenix. Anyone who cares about you can support the sale.
The URL, a QR code, and additional information can be found on this flyer.
Link to flyer: 2021 Myers Park High School Band Fruit Sale
We ask that each band member account for the sale of 10 boxes of fruit. When your customers order from the website, there is a pull-down menu containing your name. Make sure you remind them to complete that step when they order so that you get the credit!
For delivery by Thanksgiving, orders must be in by THIS Friday, October 29. All other orders must by in by December 12, and will be delivered by Christmas.
There are incentives for students to do their part or go above and beyond:
1) If you get your first order in by November 8th – small gift card to Chic-Fil-A, Shake Shack or Wendy’s
2) First and Second Top Producers in each grade level get a “Night Out Gift Package”
3) If you meet the goal of selling 10 boxes (or equivalent in donations) by December 12th – small gift card to Chic-Fil-A, Shake Shack or Wendy’s
4) Top Producer (or equivalent in donations) – Cash prize of $100
5) 2nd Place (or equivalent in donations) – Cash prize of $50
6) If you meet your goal of 10 boxes (or equivalent in donations), you’ll be entered into a drawing for $50 cash
I’ll be handing out additional brochures and flyers in class, but with the Thanksgiving deadline rapidly approaching, I wanted to go ahead and get this in your hands.